The executives of the Gradalogistic Minsk
Since 2015 heads the Gradalogistic office in Minsk.
• develops strategy;
• plans and organizes the work;
• deals with the investment policy;
• manages economic, business and financial activities.
Galina Sokolova graduated from the Belarusian State University of Transport with a degree in Operation of the Railways.
From 1992 to 2004 worked at the Administration of the Belarusian Railways and Belintertrans.
She began her work at Gradalogistic as a deputy director in 2004 and served until 2015.
Tel.: +375 17 306 08 22
Commercial Deputy Director
• provides a full range of works within the railway transportation;
• manages the processes of freight forwarding;
• coordinates the work of the departments;
• manages financial resources within the company and regulates financial relations with the clients.
Natalya Sadovskaya graduated from Minsk State Linguistic University, received a second higher education at the Belarusian State Economic University with a degree in Logistics.
She began working at Gradalogistic in 2003 as a secretary-referent. Worked her way up to the Deputy Director.
Tel.: +375 17 306 08 44
Deputy Director in Development and Marketing
• specializes in organizing (providing, developing) multimodal transportation;
• analyzes the situation on the railway cargo market;
• works on the development of container shipping;
• develops new directions for the delivery of goods through the Republic of Belarus and other countries.
Katrin graduated from the Belarusian State University with a master’s degree in World Economics.
She has been with Gradalogistic since 2009 – began her work as an office clerk and worked her way up to the Deputy Director for Development and Marketing.